The New Beginnings Christian Fellowship Church Security Program (NBCFVASP) is designed to provide physical and emotional security to its member, visitors and associates when attending functions of the church. The security ministry will provide a safe surrounding for church activities that include the collecting of titles and offerings, parking, and general physical security.
The primary purpose of the New Beginnings Christian Fellowship Church Security Program is to maintain a peaceful, safe environment which is conducive to teaching, learning, working, living, and sharing in the word of our Lord and Savior. The program will work through its dedicated members to actively solicit and encourage the cooperation of the church family to decrease the opportunity for crime and to facilitate maximum member participation in crime prevention by following basic rules and guidelines.
The vision of the New Beginnings Christian Fellowship Church Security Program is to assist in reducing crime against the church by providing a security program that acts as a deterrent for criminals so that they never will make New Beginnings a target.
- The goals of the New Beginnings Christian Fellowship Church Security Program are:
- Provide a safe place to worship
- Remove fear from the minds of the members and visitors who attend
- Provide physical security of the building and its contents
- Work with local law enforcement agencies to prevent crime
- Protect financial assets of the church
- Provide protection and security for the pastor of the church, both in house and on the road.