New Members Ministry
The New Beginnings Christian Fellowship Church New Members Ministry fundamental focus is to lay a common foundation of understanding and teaching for the new member pertaining to our Pastor's vision, our beliefs, basic Christian doctrines, ministries and services. The overarching principle is to support the spiritual training and growth ("care of feeding) of new members.
Our focus is to assist, through the guidance of the Holy Spirit, the relationship our new members can and will develop, with Christ Jesus. We believe that God's plan for each believer can only be revealed when we develop the tools necessary to recognize and understand what God is saying to us through his Word. We promote and encourage the continued emphasis on reading and studying God's Word. This will nurture each person's relationship with our Lord and Savior, as they grow in Christ
- Introduce new members to church leadership (i.e., deacons and deaconess),
- Provide information on various ministries and programs,
- Identify the "ways and means" to access important church information,
- Promote and encourage participation in Church Ministries
The vision of the New Beginnings Christian Fellowship New Members is to equip all new members for service in the Kingdom of God by rightly dividing the word of truth.
Colossians 1:28 (b)
And teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:
For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:.
- Ensure accurate and efficient tracking of New Members demographical data
- Ease the transition of those accepting Christ by offering prayer and support
- Effectively administer and coordinate information flow between the New Members Ministry Staff and the NBCFVA Church Office Administrative Support
- Educates those recently joining the church.