The Youth Ministry mission is to teach and train the word of God to others. Teaching the principles of the Lord Jesus Christ will help and encourage the youth to increase in their knowledge of God, walk worthy of the Lord, and progress in their Christian growth. The development of a new mind in Jesus will enable the children to bring forth good fruit by every good work, please Him in all things, and advance them toward a mature Christian purpose of the New Beginnings Christian Fellowship (NBCF).
The youth ministry will provide the biblical instruction to promote spiritual growth, and to prepare our youth for the challenges of life in today's society. We will help the youth to pursue a balanced way of living through spiritual, social, emotional and physical wholeness through the power of the Holy Spirit.
Jesus gave His followers a great commission, saying, "Go therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you." (Mt. 28:19-20).
The vision of the NBCF youth ministry is to motivate the heart of the youth to profess Jesus Christ as Lord. Teach them to set the example in speech, life, love, faith, and purity. Devote themselves to the reading and studying of God's Word with prayer.
Be fruitful members in the body of Christ, and established in the faith. Become disciples of Jesus proclaiming the true Gospel, and pursuing excellence for God in all areas of their lives
- The goals of the Youth Ministry are to encourage all Youth to:
- Have a personal relationship with God based on God's revelation through Jesus Christ and the Bible as the recorded Word
- Learn God's principles so they may reflect God's light in this world
- Know God through God's redeeming love as revealed in Jesus Christ, and
- Be empowered by the Holy Spirit to respond in faith and love so they may
- Become new persons in Christ.
- Grow as children of God rooted in the Christian community of the church
- Live in obedience to the will of God in every relationship
- Fulfill their common vocation in the world, and
- Grow to love Christ and His Church and to pursue a righteous way of life.